Monday, January 6, 2014

Sitting in a deep Freeze...

Brrrrr......

  It is sooooo cold out there! I bet a lot of you are sitting in temps way below normal.  I myself don't want to leave my house! I do have a puppy who needs to go out though. Charlotte "Charlie" is a Chihuahua, poodle, Shitzu mix. A tiny little 6 pounderish puppy full of love. She LOVE the snow so to make her stay in is tough - so we need to take quick trips out. (like SUPER QUICK!) I needed her to have a sweater to keep her warm.

I went on a search - I looked & looked for one and couldn't find one I liked anywhere - until in one of my Facebook groups someone posted a pattern by Stitchwerx Designs. I fell in love with it RIGHT AWAY!
Affordable and fashionable! Finished my dinner & went to work on making one for Charlie. I chose to do the turtleneck version so I could pull it up & keep her head & ears as warm as possible in the cold.

My daughters picked out the fabric & supervised the construction. With clear instructions this sweater went together quick! I think I maybe spent 20 minutes on it. The best part - Charlie LOVES it. She doesn't fight to get it off - she sits to let me put it on!

This pattern is a WIN WIN!

 
Charlie modeling...

The neck pulled up.

and the cutest puppy on the planet! 





No comments:

Post a Comment