Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Cold January day!

It's been a bow making kinda week here. If you've been over on our facebook page you've seen this past weekend we had a grab box sale! I LOVE these! I love being able to put a bunch of bows in to someones hands. Most of the time these seem to go to a one time shopper. That makes me sad. :(  But I know we have an awesome bow product and even if they never purchase again - Maybe someone else will see MvI bows in their little girls hair and will find us!

Over on our Etsy page, we have our END OF YEAR sale. Yup - I know its January. SO hurry over and check out what we got! It's the LAST 1/2 off sale we'll be doing for awhile. I believe our products are normally priced very reasonable. I'm just in a "clean out mode" and really want to get some new things in the shop!

So what's in store for 2014 at Monkeyville Island?
MORE BOWS! You will see more bows listed on Etsy. Our goal is to grow that aspect of our shop.  You will also see new sewn items (as always they will be OOAK!)

Don't forget to stick around the blog this year and follow us as we grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment