Thursday, February 20, 2014

Time for a little THROWBACK THURSDAY!



I have been sewing since 2004. Not many people knew I sewed.  I kept it under wraps. I saw all the really cool appliqued overalls and knew I wanted some for my daughter (who was 3 at the time) After talking with some gals I knew, I decided I can do this! I had one class of Home Ec. in 8th grade. (made a white stuffed puppy)

The perfect opportunity came when I learned my daughter was going to the pumpkin farm. I was going to make fall themed overalls!
TA DA! MY VERY FIRST ITEM I SEWED! (Store bought overalls) 


I went on to do a matching pair for her & her new little sister! 

SISTERS!

I went on to make them lots of outfits that 1st year!

I did Valentine's day ....

and Easter....


and some just because....






And I ended the year with Matching Christmas Dresses ....

(Store bought hats) 




No comments:

Post a Comment